Sunday, May 20, 2012

Introducing Tilly @silverserivce

My beautiful wings- hand carved bone by the beautiful Tilly @ Silver Service.http://www.silverservicejewellery.co.uk/



It is not often that I get the chance to venture out into the city..... with the added bonus of spoiling myself with a guilt free purchase just for me, not for the kids or the home.....  for ME!

So off I trotted to the Spirit of Summer fair in London on Friday. This being the first time I attended I checked on-line to see what I was in for. There were photos displaying the different exhibitors and events to expect...but when I laid eyes on the picture above.....

.....so I told myself 'SELF' that is nice... that is very nice, I must pop by her booth and have a look.
 A look.. mind you turned into a rare purchase. It was so delicately made! ( not a word usually associated with bone but it is honestly) . I rationalized to myself that I must have it must and based this on all hard work I do being a good mother and wife and told myself... 'SELF'.. if my husband were here he would surely get it for me . So I did what I felt I should do ......whipped out my card and swiped away.... with not an ounce of guilt looming in the air I knew it had to be. And here she is...' a bargain for only £25.00! if you love and appreciate unique high quality hand crafted jewellery...you must check out Tilly's site.
what a beauty
so delicate
My newly favorite piece

check out her website @ http://www.silverservicejewellery.co.uk

NOTE: I am doing this review on own accord because I truly love her work and appreciate it from an artistic view point. It is just my nature to support other artists and artforms and share their talent with my viewers.

3 comments:

MsXpat said...

Well you done know, I'M A FAN!!!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

yes indeed! i love her work!!!

Ladytee said...

I ♥ that necklace! Its beautiful and you're right is it very much deserved. We as moms need to spoil ourselves every now and again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...